CTAP - Fortinet
Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests.
Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand:
- Security and Threat Prevention – which application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk”—for firewall assessment and security breach probability
- User Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control
- Network Utilization and Performance – what are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—network utilization and monitoring tests for performance optimisation
Are you concerned about the security effectiveness of your existing firewall? Would you like a second opinion and ensure that your customers, strategic activities and financials remain protected?
QUANT.be can assess your current network security for free.
Terms & Conditions
- Limited time offer, assessment must be performed before December 31st, 2017
- You must register before September 25th, 2017 and have a minimum of 100 company users
- Limit of one CTAP per company / year
- Only available in Belgium
- Exclusions may apply